The Csi Construction Contract Administration Practice Guide
- Publish Date: 2011-02-08
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Construction Specifications Institute
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Get the must-have reference on construction contract administration -- and the essential study aid for the Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) Exam.
The CSI Construction Contract Administration Practice Guide:
- Takes an in-depth look at standard contract documents and their successful use in construction projects.
- Provides expert commentary on various standard forms and their use in documenting design decisions made during project construction and providing for clear project communications.
- Discusses the roles and responsibilities of all parties to construction agreements and their effective management.
- Packaged with the book is an access code which providesaccess to a password-protected Web site with bonus content, including a PDF of the printed book and copies of CSI format documents, such as UniFormat and SectionFormat/PageFormat.
This easy-to-follow guide offers invaluable tips all construction professionals can immediately put to use for improving the overall skill and efficiency of document preparation that accurately conveys stated goals, ensuring that all interested individuals receive fair representation throughout the entire construction process.
Part of the CSI Practice Guides, a library of comprehensive references specifically and carefully designed for the construction professional. Each book examines important concepts and best practices integral to a particular aspect of the building process.