Mosby'S Pocket Guide To Nursing Skills & Procedures, 7E (Nursing Pocket Guides)
- Publish Date: 2010-05-17
- Binding: Spiral-bound
- Author: Anne Griffin Perry RN EdD FAAN;Patricia A. Potter RN MSN PhD FAAN
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Take this pocket reference to clinicals on the job for quick access to nursing skills! Based on Perry & Potter's market-leading Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques, 7th Edition, Mosby's Pocket Guide to Nursing Skills & Procedures, 7th Edition presents 83 key skills in an easy-to-use A-to-Z format. Step-by-step instructions include full-color photos plus rationales explaining why to use specific techniques. With the latest in evidence-based practice, this book helps you perform basic nursing skills safely and effectively. Also available on Skyscape for use on any hand-held device!
- A clear, two-column format presents skills with rationales for each step explaining why to use specific techniques.
- A gloving logo identifies skills in which clean gloves should be worn or gloves should be changed in order to minimize the risk of infection.
- Safety alerts highlight important information for patient safety and effective performance of skills.
- Reporting and recording guidelines include a bulleted list of what should be documented in the patient records.
- Unexpected outcomes and related interventions help you troubleshoot potential problems and take appropriate actions to address them.
- Alphabetical organization of skills makes it easy to find information quickly.
- A convenient pocket size and spiral binding allow the book to fit easily into your coat pocket and to stay open on the page you want.
- New full-color design and illustrations help you follow step-by-step directions more easily.
- Completely updated content is based on Perry & Potter's market-leading text, Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques, 7th Edition, for the latest in evidence-based care.