The Human Body In Health & Disease - Softcover, 6E
- Publish Date: 2013-02-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kevin T. Patton PhD;Gary A. Thibodeau PhD
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Get a complete introduction to A&P with the resources that makes challenging concepts easier to understand! The Human Body in Health & Disease, 6th Edition includes 25 highly visual, student-friendly chapters that cover the most important structures and functions of the human body. With detailed illustrations and the unique Clear View of the Human Body transparencies, A&P doesnt get any clearer!
- UNIQUE! Creative design includes more than 475 full-color photos and illustrations to simplify explanations of difficult material.
- UNIQUE! Clear View of the Human Body transparencies embedded within the textbook provide a graphically stunning atlas of the male and female body that can be peeled back layer by layer.
- Quick Check questions, active learning activities including case studies, study tips, outline summaries, and more provide helpful reviews and self-assessment opportunities.
- A straightforward, conversational writing style explains difficult anatomy and physiology principles.
- UNIQUE! Special boxes throughout each chapter help reinforce and apply what you've learned with specific guidance in:
- Health and Well-being
- Clinical Applications
- Research, Issues, and Trends
- Science Applications
- NEW! Art, layout, and content updates in each chapter give you the most current visual and textual information possible.
- NEW! Terms and pronunciations lists at the beginning of each chapter familiarize you with new terms and the meanings of individual word parts.
- NEW! Division of previous Cells and Tissues chapter breaks the material into two chapters (Chapter 3 Cells and Chapter 4 Tissues) to provide a much more digestible serving of the information.