Glannon Guide To Constitutional Law: Governmental Structure And Powers (Glannon Guides)
- Publish Date: 2010-02-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Brannon P. Denning
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Interactive and user-friendly, Glannon Guide to Constitutional Law: Governmental Structure and Powers uses explanatory text and multiple-choice questions to review course content and show the reader how to correctly analyze and answer multiple-choice exam questions. Following each question, the author provides a lucid and complete explanation of how the correct choice was identified.
Glannon Guide to Constitutional Law: Governmental Structure and Powers offers a highly effective approach to content mastery and exam preparation that features:
- multiple-choice questions that are integrated into a comprehensive review of a Constitutional Law/Governmental Structure and Powers course
- lucid and informative introductory text prepares students to analyze and learn effectively from subsequent multiple-choice question
- clear explanations of correct and incorrect answers illuminate murky or ambiguous points of law
- multiple-choice questions pitched at a reasonable level of difficulty - neither simplistic nor tricky
- the Closer, a final question at the end of each chapter that provides practice and review to apply concepts covered in that chapter
- the Closing Closers, questions in the final chapter that provide practice and review for students as they apply concepts covered in earlier chapters
- valuable exam-taking pointers that are interspersed within the substantive text
With its balance of expository introductions and self-testing questions, Glannon Guide to Constitutional Law: Governmental Structure and Powers provides a thorough and up-to-date course review for all students, regardless of the format of their exams.