Cultural Anthropology, Books a la Carte Plus NEW MyLab Anthropology with eText -- Access Card Package (3rd Edition)
- Publish Date: 2012-06-23
- Binding: Loose Leaf
Integrates globalization and culture change in every chapter.
Cultural Anthropology introduces students to the concepts and methods that anthropologists bring to the study of cross-cultural diversity.
Nancy Bonvillain brings the study of cultural anthropology to life by encouraging students to see what is going on in the world and helping them understand how it affects cultures. She presents the voices of people studied by anthropologists, and highlights the dynamic, adaptive nature of societies and cultures.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. Heres how:
- Personalize Learning The new MyAnthroLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking Study features include preview and summary questions, critical thinking questions, section reviews, chapter summaries, and a margin glossary and marginal notes.
- Engage Students Each chapter includes features such as In Their Own Voices, Anthropology Applied, and Controversies.
- Understand Anthropology Case Study features help students understand the connections anthropologists make based on practices and change.
- Support Instructors MyAnthroLab, Class Preparation Tool, Instructors Manual, MyTest, Powerpoints, and EthnoQuest are available to be packaged with this text.
Note: MyAnthroLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyAnthroLab, please visit:www.myanthrolab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MyAnthrolab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 020588606X / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205886067.