Grammar, Punctuation, And Style: A Quick Guide For Lawyers And Other Writers (Career Guides)
- Publish Date: 2013-07-09
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Deborah Cupples;Margaret Temple-Smith
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This guide is easy-to-read for all types of writers and includes notes for legal professionals. The authors consulted multiple grammar-related sources in their research, so readers would not have to. The book contains the following:
- Rules of grammar and punctuation, with examples.
- Key grammatical terms necessary for understanding rules.
- Citations to grammatical and legal sources.
- Style tips.
- Self-test exercises and answers.
- An easy-to-use index.