Mosby's Field Guide to Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction, 1e
- Publish Date: 2012-05-15
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Mosby
An all-in-one resource covering the basics of point-of-care assessment and intervention, Mosbys Field Guide to Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction helps you master the skills you need to become competent in occupational therapy (OT) or as an occupational therapy assistant (OTA). It is ideal for use as a clinical companion to Mosbys bestselling texts, Pedrettis Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction and Physical Dysfunction Practice Skills for the Occupational Therapist Assistant. Expert information covers anatomy, assessment tools, screening tools, and more, and is provided in a compact format thats easy to use on the go.
- A quick-reference format uses illustrations, charts, and tables to organize key data.
- Logical, easy-to-find sections are organized and based on the OT Framework covering evaluation, intervention, intervention plan, and service management, making it easy to find essential facts, procedures, and applications.
- UNIQUE! Expert Advice tips and Pearls provide helpful pediatric and geriatric information that can be applied in the clinical setting.
- Basic guidelines refer back to leading textbooks, Pedrettis Occupational Therapy and Physical Dysfunction Practice Skills for the Occupational Therapist Assistant, for more detailed information.
- Coverage of all patient populations includes adult, pediatric, mental health, and neurological conditions.
- Convenient index makes it easy to locate tools you need to evaluate or treat a specific region or area.
- Pocket size and lay-flat binding provide convenience and portability for easy reference.