Workbook for Paramedic Practice Today - 2 Volume Set (Revised Reprint): Above and Beyond, 1e
- Publish Date: 2011-11-15
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Barbara Aehlert
Designed to accompany the two-volume set of Paramedic Practice Today: Above and Beyond, these workbooks provide practice and reinforcement of the key material covered in the textbooks. The workbooks correspond to each volume of the textbooks chapter for chapter. And, this set is now updated to reflect the 2010 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines!
- Updated to reflect the 2010 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines.
- Chapter Objectives serve as a checklist for learning.
- Multiple question formats include matching, short answer, multiple choice, true/false, labeling, drug dosage calculations, and case studies, testing your knowledge in a number of different ways.
- Short-answer questions often show your strengths and weaknesses most accurately, because you must think of the answer entirely on your own.
- Multiple-choice questions prepare you for this popular testing format.
- Labeling questions help visual learners.
- Case studies help you integrate your knowledge with real-life situations.
- Chapter Summaries provide bulleted lists of the main points in the book and serve as a reminder of the material covered in each volume of the textbooks.
- An answer key with rationales is included for all of the items in each workbook.
- A glossary includes key terms from both volumes of the textbook, providing you with a comprehensive quick reference for unfamiliar words.