Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care (Access Card), 7e
- Publish Date: 2013-12-30
- Binding: Printed Access Code
- Author: Donna D. Ignatavicius MS RN CNE ANEF;M. Linda Workman PhD RN FAAN
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Medical-Surgical Nursing, 7e, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. Its fun; its engaging; and its constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when its needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learners by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.