Mediterranean Diet, The
- Publish Date: 2001-01-09
- Binding: Mass Market Paperback
- Author: Marissa Cloutier;Eve Adamson
Scientists and researchers have discovered that traditional Mediterranean cuisine is one of the most healthful, nutritious diets in the world -- one that can help you live longer and enjoy far lower rates of coronary heart disease and other chronic conditions, including diabetes and cancer.
This essential book invites you into the world of this sun-drenched, succulent, and irresistibly delicious way of eating, providing:
- In-depth nutritional information about each food category
- A 7-day eating plan filled with savory meals
- A 3-day exercise plan to get you started
- Luscious soup-to-nut recipes for such mouth-watering delights as Moroccan vegetable stew, eggplant Parmesan, French cassoulet, and homemade custard.
- Ways to prepare dishes that satisfy your taste buds and help you lose weight too!
Improve your health, well-being, longevity; and quality of life with The Medeterainenan Diet.