Photobiology Of Higher Plants
- Publish Date: 2003-06-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Maurice S. McDonald
The Photobiology of Higher Plants offers a comprehensive, balanced coverage of both photosynthesis (including physiology and global aspects) and photomorphogenesis in plants. An accessible, student-friendly approach to the subject is taken, providing the reader with a useful historical perspective and showing how this fascinating subject has evolved. All aspects of plant biochemistry and plant physiology are included with the fundamentals of the subject rigorously covered. Each chapter includes numerous references to provide a useful starting point for those wishing to learn more about the subject.
* Provides combined coverage of both photosynthesis and photomorphogenesis in plants.
* Includes an extensice glossary designed to provide easy access to key
* Aimed at students in Botany, Plant Science, Agriculture and Forestry
* A useful reference for postgraduates and researchers working in the field