The Dslr Filmmaker'S Handbook: Real-World Production Techniques
- Publish Date: 2012-01-03
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Barry Andersson;Janie L. Geyen
A how-to guide for getting professional-quality video from your DSLR
Shooting HD Video with a video-enabled DSLR has many benefits and some tricky drawbacks that digital filmmakers and videographers can overcome to get professional results. The DSLR Filmmaker's Handbook helps filmmakers harness the HD video capabilities of their DSLRs to create professional-level video. Packed with professionally-tested techniques, this indispensible book serves as a training guide for the complex steps that must be taken before, during, and after filming.
- Teaches you the key tools and techniques for using your DSLR to shoot high-quality, professional-level video
- Distills dense information about filmmaking and filters it down to easily understood granules
- Shows you what to expect and what to avoid with your DSLR and how to maximize the visual look of your film
- Shares tools and techniques that have been used in real-world, independent movie-making environments
The DSLR Filmmaker's Handbook shows you how to overcome any tricky drawbacks that you may face while shooting HD video with your DSLR.