Wireless Home Networking For Dummies, 4Th Edition
- Publish Date: 2010-11-16
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Danny Briere;Pat Hurley
The perennial bestseller shows you how share your files and Internet connection across a wireless network
Fully updated for Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard, this new edition of this bestseller returns with all the latest in wireless standards and security. This fun and friendly guide shows you how to integrate your iPhone, iPod touch, smartphone, or gaming system into your home network. Veteran authors escort you through the various financial and logisitical considerations that you need to take into account before building a wireless network at home.
- Covers the basics of planning, installing, and using wireless LANs
- Reviews essential information on the latest security issues
- Delivers valuable tips on how to stay current with fast-moving technology
- Discusses how to share resources such as printers, scanners, an Internet connection, files, and more with multiple computers on one network
Wireless Home Networking For Dummies, 4th Edition skips the technical jargon and gets you connected with need-to-know information on building a wireless home network.