Information Systems For Business: An Experiential Approach
- Publish Date: 2011-11-29
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: France Blanger PhD;Craig Van Slyke PhD
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
A focused delivery on information systems
Featuring the model learn-do-reflect , this invaluable book offers a focused treatment of information systems topics. Packed with engaging exercises throughout the book to enhance your learning, the book aims at looking at how information is analyzed, used for competitive advantage, stored, and more. Each chapter serves as a short, focused examination of the covered topic and includes activities to drive home the material. Also included is an online instructor's web site that provides extensive support to teach with this approach.
- Offers a focused look at information systems and how information is analyzed, used for competitive advantage, and stored
- Includes helpful exercises in each chapter that drill down the lessons learned
- Reflects the learn-do-reflect teaching model
- Features an instructor's web site that provides extensive support
This valuable book offers a practical approach to learning the capabilities and potential of information systems.