Middle Market M & A: Handbook For Investment Banking And Business Consulting
- Publish Date: 2012-02-01
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Kenneth H. Marks;Robert T. Slee;Christian W. Blees;Michael R. Nall
In-depth coverage in a single handbook of the middle market based on the body of knowledge of the Certified M&A Advisor credential program
M&A advisors have an unprecedented opportunity in the middle market with the generational transfer of wealth and capital being deployed by private equity and corporate investors. Middle Market M&A: Handbook for Investment Banking and Business Consulting is a must-read for investment bankers, M&A intermediaries and specialists, CPAs and accountants, valuation experts, deal and transaction attorneys, wealth managers and investors, corporate development leaders, consultants and advisors, CEOs, and CFOs.
- Provides a holistic overview and guide on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic transactions of companies with revenues from $5 million to $500 million
- Encompasses current market trends, activities, and strategies covering pre, during, and post transaction
- Addresses the processes and core subject areas required to successfully navigate and close deals in the private capital market
- Includes content on engagement and practice management for those involved in the M&A business
This practical guide and reference is also an excellent primer for those seeking to obtain their FINRA Series 79 license.