How To Be A Presentation God: Build, Design, And Deliver Presentations That Dominate
- Publish Date: 2011-02-15
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Scott Schwertly
How to build, design, and deliver a fire-breathing, wing-flapping, roar-bellowing behemoth of a presentation
Unlike most presentation books that say the same things regarding presentation design and delivery (less is more, get rid of bullets and use images, emulate Steve Jobs, and so on), How to Be a Presentation God actually divulges step-by-step secrets for how to build, design, and deliver blockbuster presentations.
By providing entertaining and clever presentation insights, veteran presenter Scott Schwertly gives you the in's and out's for presenting yourself, your business, and your cause with an easy-to-implement approach.
- Focuses on content, design, and delivery
- Author is a regular speaker at national and regional industry conferences such as PowerPoint Live and Presentation Camps, and is the founder of the award-winning Ethos3 Communications
- Author is the creator of an app, Present, that landed in the top-20 iPhone apps in the Business category on iTunes
How to be a Presentation God will ensure that your presentations reach a new level of effectiveness.
From the Author: A How-To Guide for Slidecasting
- Turn on your computer.
- Visit a slidecasting web site, like SlideShare.
- Upload your presentation to the site.
- Record your voice delivering the presentation.
- Upload the MP3 recording to the Web.
- Link your slidecast to the MP3 recording (the site will have simple instructions for doing this).
- Edit your deck so that the slides change in time with your voice.
- Sip on a drink while cancelling those mid-winter plane tickets to Warsaw.