Better Homes And Gardens Herb Gardening (Better Homes And Gardens Gardening)
- Publish Date: 2011-12-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Better Homes and Gardens
Nothing tastes better than foods made with fresh herbs from your own backyard. Now, in Better Homes and Gardens Herb Gardening, you'll find simple, comprehensive guidance on planning, planting, creating, and caring for your own beautiful and delicious herb garden. With 35 projects, including handy shopping lists and simple instructions, this book will help you keep your garden growing for years to come!
Whether you want to begin a large backyard garden or a small windowsill set-up, this book will guide you through all the critical steps with innovative ideas, simple plans and easy directions.
- Features more than 575 gorgeous full-color photos, including step-by-step photos to guide you through important stages
- Offers 35 recipes for specific uses for herbs, such as homemade teas, spreads, potpourris, sauces, dressings, seasonings, and more
- Includes helpful seasonal-care charts and an encyclopedic listing of 145 herbs for easy identification and care
- Features an entire chapter of plant-by-number plans that are easy and simple, as well as tips from the Better Homes and Gardens Garden Doctor throughout
With this beautifully photographed and easy-to-use guide, filling your home with fresh, aromatic herbs is easier than ever!