Cbap / Ccba Certified Business Analysis Study Guide
- Publish Date: 2011-05-10
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Susan Weese;Terri Wagner
A must-have resource for anyone preparing for the version 2.0 of the CBAP exam
As organizations look to streamline their production models, the need for qualified and certified business analysts is growing. The Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) certification is the only certification for this growing field and this study guide is an essential step towards preparation for the CBAP exam. With this resource, you?ll benefit from coverage of both the CBAP as well as the CCBA (Certification in Competency in Business Analysis) exam. Each chapter covers the Business Analysis standards and best practices and includes a list of exam topics covered, followed by in-depth discusses of those objectives. Real-world, hands-on scenarios help take the learning process a step further.
- Covers Version 2 of the Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Offers invaluable preparation for both the CBAP and CCBA exams
- Includes a list of exam topics and presents detailed discussions of each objective
- Features real-world scenarios, best practices, key terms, and a wide range of helpful topics that will prepare you for taking the exams
- Shares practice exam questions, topic summaries, and exam tips and tricks, all aimed at providing a solid foundation for achieving exam success
This valuable study guide provides you with the preparation you need to confidently take the CBAP and CCBA exams.