- Publish Date: 2011-04-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Aaron Brazell
Get the latest word on the biggest self-hosted blogging tool on the market
Within a week of the announcement of WordPress 3.0, it had been downloaded over a million times. Now you can get on the bandwagon of this popular open-source blogging tool with WordPress Bible, 2nd Edition. Whether you're a casual blogger or programming pro, this comprehensive guide covers the latest version of WordPress, from the basics through advanced application development. If you want to thoroughly learn WordPress, this is the book you need to succeed.
- Explores the principles of blogging, marketing, and social media interaction
- Shows you how to install and maintain WordPress
- Thoroughly covers WordPress basics, then ramps up to advanced topics
- Guides you through best security practices as both a user and a developer
- Helps you enhance your blog?s findability in major search engines and create customizable and dynamic themes
- Author maintains a high-profile blog in the WordPress community, Technosailor.com
- Tech edited by Mark Jaquith, one of the lead developers of WordPress
The WordPress Bible is the only resource you need to learn WordPress from beginning to end.