C++ Pointers And Dynamic Memory Management
- Publish Date: 1995-05-29
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Michael C. Daconta
Using techniques developed in the classroom at America Online's Programmer's University, Michael Daconta deftly pilots programmers through the intricacies of the two most difficult aspects of C++ programming: pointers and dynamic memory management. Written by a programmer for programmers, this no-nonsense, nuts-and-bolts guide shows you how to fully exploit advanced C++ programming features, such as creating class-specific allocators, understanding references versus pointers, manipulating multidimensional arrays with pointers, and how pointers and dynamic memory are the core of object-oriented constructs like inheritance, name-mangling, and virtual functions.
Covers all aspects of pointers including: pointer pointers, function pointers, and even class member pointers
- Over 350 source code functionscode on every topic
- OOP constructs dissected and implemented in C
- Interviews with leading C++ experts
- Valuable money-saving coupons on developer products
- Free source code disk
- Disk includes: Reusable code librariesover 350 source code functions you can use to protect and enhance your applications
- Memory debugger
Read C++ Pointers and Dynamic Memory Management and learn how to combine the elegance of object-oriented programming with the power of pointers and dynamic memory!