Construction Drawings And Details For Interiors: Basic Skills
- Publish Date: 2003-03-25
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: W. Otie Kilmer;Rosemary Kilmer
Get a realisitic guide to producing construction documents that clearly communicate the interior space of new construction, remodeling, or installation projects with Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors. This highly visual book:
- includes such details as furniture, finishes, lighting, and others.
- features authors? drawings as well as those from practicing professionals.
- covers drafting fundamentals and conventions; drawing types, plans, and schedules; and computer-aided design.
- addresses graphic language as a communication tool.
- details the process of creating construction documents, the use of computers, and various reproduction systems and standards.
- includes examples of both residential and commercial interiors.
- is an essential reference for NCIDQ examination.
Order your copy today.