Operational Review: Maximum Results At Efficient Costs
- Publish Date: 2002-08-13
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Rob Reider
Regular price $15.73 Sale price
- Shows in a step-by-step manner how an operational review should be conducted.
- Demonstrates the differences between an operational and financial audit.
- Details how to identify which organizational systems are detrimental to a corporation's growth.
- Shows how to judge the results and make recommendations to management.
- Provides blank and sample forms required for conducting a comprehensive operational review.