The Fast Forward Mba In Negotiating And Deal Making (Fast Forward Mba Series)
- Publish Date: 1998-10-26
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Roy J. Lewicki;Alexander Hiam
The Fast Forward MBA in Negotiating and Deal Making brings you the information you need when you need it most-now!
This practical, easy-to-use guide gives you instant access to the cutting-edge ideas and hard-won wisdom of today's leading experts on negotiation and deal making. In short, lively segments using real-world examples, it delivers the facts you need to navigate complex negotiation issues. You'll find brief descriptions of key concepts, tips on real-world applications, compact case studies, advice from respected negotiators, and warnings on how to avoid pitfalls.
Here are all the tools you need to finesse the art of the deal. You'll learn about:
* The four driving forces that you must know in any strategic negotiation
* How to turn your personal qualities into negotiating power
* The best ways to prepare for-and master-all negotiation situations
* When to compete, when to collaborate, and when to compromise
* And much more
From the creators of the bestselling Portable MBA series comes The Fast Forward MBA . . .
* A quick way to brush up on new ideas
* An easy-to-use format that fits in any briefcase
* Real-world information that you can put to use now!