Typographic Design: Form And Communication
- Publish Date: 2002-06-15
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Rob Carter;Ben Day;Philip B. Meggs
Includes 80 full-color pages addressing the important issue of color in typographic design.
* New case studies showcase design for Web sites, CD-ROMs, and environmental graphics in addition to the existing case studies which detail examples of visual identification systems, book and magazine design, film and video text, and wayfinding graphics, along with outlines for analysis and solutions.
* Revised technology section emphasizes current digital type technology.
* Five new typefaces are included in the type specimens chapter.
* New information is included on legibility and the Internet.