The Addictions Treatment Planner, 2Nd Edition
- Publish Date: 2001-08-17
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Robert R. Perkinson;Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Second Editiona timely revision of The Chemical Dependence Treatment Plannerprovides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients suffering from addiction
- Organized around 37 main presenting problems, including chemical and nonchemical addictions such as substance abuse, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)