Construction Specifications Writing: Principles And Procedures
- Publish Date: 2004-11-25
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Harold J. Rosen;John R. Regener
Your single source of guidance to the purpose and process of preparing construction preparations.This new editionoffers an up-to-date, practical guide to the craft of specifications writingfrom correct terminology through product selection procedures.
- Reflects the latest AIA and CSI standards, includingthe current practices of the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC).
- Includes project-tested guidelines for creating specifications which offer advice on every aspect of a project
- Features a unique project manual checklist that reviews the entire specifications process.
- Offers guidelines that help with all aspects of specifications writingfrom correct terminology through product selection procedures.
- Includes appendices loaded with useful tools like sample documents and forms.