The Complete Handbook Of Science Fair Projects
- Publish Date: 2003-11-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Julianne Blair Bochinski
Harried parents or teachers seeking ideas for science fair projects will find this resource a godsend.
--Science Books & Films
An excellent resource for students looking for ideas.
Useful information and hints on how to design, conduct, and present a science project.
Sound advice on how to put together a first-rate project.
--Alan Newman, American Chemical Society
Want the inside tips for putting together a first-rate science fair project that will increase your understanding of the scientific method, help you to learn more about a fascinating science topic, and impress science fair judges? The Complete Handbook of Science Fair Projects, newly revised and updated, is the ultimate guide to every aspect of choosing, preparing, and presenting an outstanding science fair project. Special features of this unbeatable guide include:
- 50 award-winning projects from actual science fairs-including many new project ideas-along with an expanded list of 500 fascinating science fair topics suitable for grades 7 and up
- Straightforward, highly detailed guidelines on how to develop an outstanding project-from selecting a great topic and conducting your experiment to organizing data, giving oral and visual presentations, and much more
- The latest ISEF rules and guidelines
- Updated information on resources and state and regional science fair listings