Electrochemical Systems, 3Rd Edition
- Publish Date: 2004-05-27
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: John Newman;Karen E. Thomas-Alyea
The new edition of the cornerstone text on electrochemistry
Spans all the areas of electrochemistry, from the basics of thermodynamics and electrode kinetics to transport phenomena in electrolytes, metals, and semiconductors. Newly updated and expanded, the Third Edition covers important new treatments, ideas, and technologies while also increasing the book's accessibility for readers in related fields.
- Rigorous and complete presentation of the fundamental concepts
- In-depth examples applying the concepts to real-life design problems
- Homework problems ranging from the reinforcing to the highly thought-provoking
- Extensive bibliography giving both the historical development of the field and references for the practicing electrochemist.