Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis
- Publish Date: 2004-12-07
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: J. David Irwin;R. Mark Nelms
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Irwin's Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis has built a solid reputation for its highly accessible presentation, clear explanations, and extensive array of helpful learning aids. Now in a new Eighth Edition, this highly-accessible book has been fine-tuned and revised, making it more effective and even easier to use. It covers such topics as resistive circuits, nodal and loop analysis techniques, capacitance and inductance, AC steady-state analysis, polyphase circuits, the Laplace transform, two-port networks, and much more.
For over twenty years, Irwin has provided readers with a straightforward examination of the basics of circuit analysis, including:
- Using real-world examples to demonstrate the usefulness of the material.
- Integrating MATLAB throughout the book and includes special icons to identify sections where CAD tools are used and discussed.
- Offering expanded and redesigned Problem-Solving Strategies sections to improve clarity.
- A new chapter on Op-Amps that gives readers a deeper explanation of theory.
- A revised pedagogical structure to enhance learning.