Dicho Y Hecho: Beginning Spanish Student Text And Cd
- Publish Date: 2003-12-23
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Laila M. Dawson
* Easy To Understand. Dicho y hecho's award-winning design features crisp, clean, and uncluttered pages. The design highlights key grammatical structures and important information, making the text an easy study guide.
* Flexible. Dicho y hecho focuses on the essentials that students need to study while leaving the text flexible and adaptable for any kind of course in the curriculum.
* Easy to Use. Whether you supplement with transparencies or technology, Dicho y hecho's clean, streamlined approach to the basics doesn't get in the way of a clear course solidly grounded in the basics.
* Practical, Contextualized Active Vocabulary. Thematic vocabulary is presented visually and contextually, and then becomes active through multiple and progressive phases of application... Dicho y hecho offers the most thorough and varied practice and application of vocabulary of any text available today.
* Web-Extended Panoramas Culturales. Each country has its own unique home page, with a mix of, maps,graphics, and web-based discussion and research activities, with numerous links that offer virtual experiences in any land and culture.
* Exemplary Step-by-Step Presentation Of Grammar A clear, uncomplicated, classroom-tested presentation of structures allows students to study easily on their own, with Internet support.
* Ample Varied Opportunities For Structured, Guided, and Open-Ended Practice. Dicho y hecho presents a broader variety of time-tested exercises/activities than any text of its kind.