How To Sell Your Home Without A Broker
- Publish Date: 2004-09-02
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Bill Carey;Chantal Howell Carey;Suzanne Kiffmann
Invaluable advice, tips, and guidelines for selling your home the affordable way--yourself
With the high commissions being charged in today's housing market and the convenience of the Internet as a selling tool, many Americans find it more affordable to sell their own homes. This new edition of the indispensable home seller's how-to guide can save you thousands of dollars in real estate fees and commissions by showing you how to successfully market, negotiate, close, and wrap up the sale of your home-without paying a broker's high fees.
Updated and revised to reflect all the latest trends in real estate, this popular classic takes you through the ABCs of doing it yourself-from making a plan to making a profit when you close. Selling your own home can be tricky; this Fourth Edition provides all the tools and advice you need to save on fees, with:
* Worksheets, checklists, sample contracts, and other helpful documents
* New chapters on seller financing and second mortgages
* The latest tax law changes that affect home sellers
* Tips on how to get a buyer to assume your existing mortgage
* Guidance on using the Internet to sell your home
* Information on using land sale contracts, contracts for deed, wrap-around mortgages, and all-inclusive trust deeds (AITDs)
With its step-by-step guidance and its wealth of helpful tools, How to Sell Your Home Without a Broker will help you find a buyer as quickly-and cheaply-as possible.