Fundamentals Of Fluid Mechanics
- Publish Date: 2005-03-11
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Bruce R. Munson;Donald F. Young;Theodore H. Okiishi
Master fluid mechanics with the #1 text in the field!
Effective pedagogy, everyday examples, an outstanding collection of practical problems--these are just a few reasons why Munson, Young, and Okiishi's Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics is the best-selling fluid mechanics text on the market. In each new edition, the authors have refined their primary goal of helping you develop the skills and confidence you need to master the art of solving fluid mechanics problems.
This new Fifth Edition includes many new problems, revised and updated examples, new Fluids in the News case study examples, new introductory material about computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and the availability of FlowLab for solving simple CFD problems.
Access special resources online
New copies of this text include access to resources on the book's website, including:
* 80 short Fluids Mechanics Phenomena videos, which illustrate various aspects of real-world fluid mechanics.
* Review Problems for additional practice, with answers so you can check your work.
* 30 extended laboratory problems that involve actual experimental data for simple experiments. The data for these problems is provided in Excel format.
* Computational Fluid Dynamics problems to be solved with FlowLab software.
Student Solution Manual and Study Guide
A Student Solution Manual and Study Guide is available for purchase, including essential points of the text, Cautions to alert you to common mistakes, 109 additional example problems with solutions, and complete solutions for the Review Problems.