Olin'S Construction: Principles, Materials, And Methods
- Publish Date: 2006-11-03
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: H. Leslie Simmons
Get the industry standard?updated for a new age of construction.
For more than fifty years, Construction has been the cornerstone reference in the field for architecture and construction professionals and students. This new edition, now called Olin's Construction after its original author, is an invaluable resource that will provide in-depth coverage for decades to come. You?ll find the most up-to-date principles, materials, methods, codes, and standards used in the design and construction of contemporary residential, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Organized by the MasterFormat 2004 Edition, this edition:
- Includes more than 1,200 informative illustrations, including 150 new images.
- Features new information on sustainability and construction management.
- Reflects the expanded adoption of the ICC Codes.
- Addresses everything from site preparation to concrete finishing, masonry design to plastic fabrications, waterproofing to sprinkler systems, air conditioning to heat conveyance.
Join the generations who have relied on this book to provide the vital descriptive information on how to design buildings, detail components, specify materials and product, and avoid common pitfalls.