Data Management: Databases & Organizations
- Publish Date: 2005-08-26
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Richard T. Watson
Wanted: Expert Data Modeling and SQL Skills... Inquire Within.
Data modeling and SQL--these are the data management skills that are in demand in today's job market. That's why Richard Watson's Fifth Edition of Data Management: Databases and Organizations offers in-depth, fully integrated coverage of data modeling and SQL, and a broad managerial perspective.
Updated with the latest developments in the field, the Fifth Edition will help you design and create relational databases, formulate complex SQL queries, understand OLAP, use SQL with Java, learn how to use XML, and prepare yourself for the real world of data management.
New Features of the Fifth Edition:
* A new chapter on embedded SQL in Java and JDBC
* A section on multidimensional expressions (MDX)
* New material on content management systems (CMS) and wiki technology
* Greater focus on MySQL
* Increased coverage of mandatory and optional elements in data modeling