What Makes Winning Brands Different: The Hidden Method Behind The World'S Most Successful Brands
- Publish Date: 2000-01-15
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Andreas Buchholz;Wolfram Wrdemann
This book increases advertising effectiveness through lessons drawn from the bestselling brands of the world. Analyzing over 500 extremely effective campaigns, the authors extract the underlying strategies and psychological approaches which made them successful and combine them into a proven program for readers to apply to their own brands. The result is a practical toolkit featuring 60 precise techniques which systematically help to build winning brands, achieve growth and solve any brand problem.
* Provides the first ever complete analysis of successful brands to discover what has really driven their success. Enables readers to build for the first time on this global branding experience.
* Identifies the 'growth codes' consistently applied by successful brands, and isolates them to create a global standard tool that anyone can apply them to sell more product at minimum risk.
* Based on a six-year study of 1,045 extremely successful brands from all over the world. Includes international case examples from Nestl, Siemens, Procter and Gamble and many more.
* Formerly at Procter & Gamble, the authors are among Europe's leading marketers. They run their own agency and have been selected as marketers for the world's first virtual agency.