Wiley/National Geographic College Atlas Of The World
- Publish Date: 2007-01-02
- Binding: Paperback
* 90 pages of stunning world thematic maps cover the vital natural and human topics of today.
* Striking satellite images open each continent.
* Oceans are mapped from coast to coast, revealing incredible illustrations of depth and seafloor topography.
* Each continent receives special economic coverage assessing regional and global activity.
* A place-name index includes 55,000 entries.
* Extensive World Facts section comprises demographic and socioeconomic information, geographic comparisons, and a glossary.