Dalrymple'S Sales Management: Concepts And Cases
- Publish Date: 2005-11-04
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: William L. Cron;Thomas E. DeCarlo
Get the hands-on experience you need to succeed
Effective sales management not only helps companies gain advantages over competitors; it also helps you gain key advantages in your personal career. With Dalrymple's Sales Management, 9th Edition, you'll learn how to get out there, manage a sales force, and help them sell. The authors show you how to develop a sales force, manage strategic account relationships, and motivate your sales force.
Now revised, this Ninth Edition presents the latest findings in sales force management research, along with examples and stories of current sales management practices.
Dalrymple's Sales Management, 9th Edition will help you:
* Think strategically about how to use the sales force to create customer value and competitive advantages.
* Enhance your data analysis skills with Excel, through a wealth of Excel-based problems.
* Apply what you've learned to real-world sales management dilemmas and a new continuing case.
* Develop the core competencies that every sales manager needs.
* Implement specific sales management tools for budgeting, sales forecasting, and designing sales territories.