Color Correction For Digital Photographers Only (For Only)
- Publish Date: 2006-06-06
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Ted Padova;Don Mason
Color is the soul of the image.
It deserves perfection.
Whether you're a professional or a serious amateur, you recognize the importance of color. This book is about perfecting color at every level, from setting up a shot to editing the image to printing. Illustrated with the spectacular photography of coauthor Don Mason, this volume doesn't rehash the Photoshop? basics you already know. Instead, it shares professional methods and color correction techniques designed to reveal the soul of your subjects and the art in your images.
* Understand color modes, bit depth, and dynamic range
* Create an optimum color environment with controlled lighting, monitor calibration, and color output profiles
* Make the best use of Camera Raw and Adobe? Bridge
* Correct tone and brightness and sharpen images
* Remedy the effects of improper exposure on color
* Explore the artistic options of black-and-white editing
* Achieve image, camera, and printer resolution for professional-quality prints
Increase dynamic range by merging images.
Learn methods for getting perfect skin tones.
Add color tints to improve tonal ranges.