Excel Workbook For Dummies
- Publish Date: 2006-04-24
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Greg Harvey
Excel is the most sophisticated spreadsheet program available, making it easy for you to create a variety of analyses and calculations for personal and professional use. However, this program is much more than just an electronic version of an accountants green sheet, and mastering even the most basic functions can be a challenge.
Excel Workbook For Dummies is specially designed to give you the hands-on experience you need to start using this great program with confidence and efficiency. This guide is packed with hundreds of exercises that walk you through the ins and outs of Excel at your own pace. Youll have all the tools you need to:
- Enter spreadsheet data
- Format, modify, and print your spreadsheet
- Copy and correct formulas
- Create date and time formulas
- Use math, statistical, lookup, and logical functions
- Chart spreadsheet data
- Add graphics to the spreadsheet
- Manage and secure your data
- Perform what-if analyses
- Generate pivot tables
- Publish spreadsheets as Web pages
- Add hyperlinks to spreadsheets
- Take advantage of Macros and Visual Basic Editor
Included is a bonus CD-ROM full of useful features, including sample files for all exercises in the book, a variety of important Excel tools, worksheets, and templates for financial planning, and a trial version of Crystal Xcelsius to get you started making progress and becoming an Excel expert!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.