Your Guide to the CFP Certification Exam: A Supplement to Financial Planning Coursework and Self-Study Materials (6th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2015-07-10
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Matthew Brandeburg
Your Guide to the CFP Certification Examprovides the essential tools you need to pass the demanding six-hour exam. CFP instructor Matthew Brandeburg helps you diagnose your problem areas and develop an action plan, so you can stay organized and face the exam with confidence. Whether you're challenging the exam for the first time or trying again after an unsuccessful attempt, you'll learn the critical skills needed to pass, and no detail will be left untouched.
THIS STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- What to expect on the CFP Certification Exam
- Unit summaries
- 225 question practice exam
- Sample case with analysis
INSIDE THIS STUDY GUIDE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to track your progress using proven benchmarks
- How many hours you need to study
- How to identify problem areas using the diagnostic practice exam
- How to complete the cases with more accuracy and less frustration
- What you need to memorize within twenty-four hours of the exam
Written by the author of CFP Certification Exam Practice Question Workbook and CFP Certification Exam Flashcard Review Books
READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
This user-friendly, well organized study guide has been extremely valuable helping me prepare for the exam. It's the perfect complement to my CFP course texts and has taken the guesswork out of studying.
- Chad Norling, President, Executive Financial Services, Inc., Bloomington, MN
Thanks to this study guide I've been able to spend less time studying because I'm now focusing my attention where it matters. The detailed study tools and case strategy have been valuable resources that have saved me time and money.
- Robert Miller, Financial Consultant, Fidelity Advisors, Castle Pines, CO
This guide provides great topic summaries along with relevant practice questions and exam diagnostics. You'll receive clear guidance on what to expect on the exam; all in one well-designed, affordable package.
- Bill Rives, Ph.D., ChFC, Senior Lecturer, Department of Finance, The Ohio State University