Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis Of Disease, Seventh Edition
- Publish Date: 2004-07-30
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Vinay Kumar;Nelso Fausto;Abul Abbas
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
First Prize (Basic and Clinical Sciences), 2005 BMA Awards
Through six editions, Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease has been the leading textbook in its field. No other resource has been able to match its outstanding coverage of pathophysiology and disease. Now renamed Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, the new, 7th Edition of this classic text delivers a host of improvements that make it an even clearer choice for students and practitioners!
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
- The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
- Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!
- METICULOUSLY UPDATED CONTENT from many new contributors presents state-of-the-art information in every area of the field. You'll find completely new information on the new discoveries affecting our understanding of pathology, including cellular and molecular pathology and genetics.
- NEW AND IMPROVED ILLUSTRATIONS over 1,600 in all include superb new conceptual diagrams and line diagrams, plus color photomicrographs reprocessed for heightened image uality.
- ORGANIZATIONAL ENHANCEMENTS make the text easier to use.
- A NEW INTERACTIVE CASE STUDY CD-ROM, a $49.95 value is included at no additional cost, to help readers evaluate and expand their grasp of the material.
- THE COMPLETE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK in a fully searchable, user-friendly format.
- ALL OF THE BOOK'S ILLUSTRATIONS, easily downloadable for use in electronic presentations.
- INTERACTIVE CASE STUDIES from the companion CD-ROM.
- PERIODIC UPDATES to reflect new developments in pathology.