Viewtiful Joe(tm) Official Strategy Guide For PS2
- Publish Date: 2004-08-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Doug Walsh
Join Joe in His Viewtiful Adventure, Now for the PS2, With the Official Strategy Guide!
- BradyGames' Viewtiful Joe Official Strategy Guide includes a blow-by-blow walkthrough to complete all seven episodes.
- Complete rundown of enemies and bosses, along with foolproof tactics for defeating them.
- Detailed coverage of the scoring system for each scene and how to achieve a viewtiful ranking every time!
- Tips to unlock hidden characters and special gameplay modes!
- BradyGames is Official and Exclusive on this title.
- Platform: PlayStation 2
Viewtiful Joe is a super hero with all the attitude, confidence, punch and style of a million-dollar action-hero caught up in the world of a Hollywood movie. It begins as Joe and his girlfriend Silvia are at the movies, when somehow she is warped into the motion picture realm and it is up to Joe to fight the on-screen bad guys and rescue her. Players will progress through various 2D/3D cel-shaded environments utilizing Joe's visual effect abilities to bash enemies with beautiful style. It is up to gamers to choose the correct view mode, such as Slow , a technique for instantaneously slowing down the action to inflict devastating damage reminiscent of today's films or Mach Speed to destroy enemies using lightning-quick martial-arts combat animations. The viewtifully cinematic visual effects and innovative stylized action definitely sets Viewtiful Joe apart from all other games on the market.Not Final Cover.
Capcom is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. Founded in 1983, the company has created world-renowned franchises including Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Devil May Cry and the Onimusha series. Headquartered in Osaka, Japan, the company maintains operations in the U.S., United Kingdom, Germany, Tokyo and Hong Kong. More information about Capcom and its products can be found on the company's web site at www.capcom.com.