Street Racing Syndicate(tm) Official Strategy Guide
- Publish Date: 2004-09-06
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Doug Walsh
Get the Inside Track on This Racing Game with the Strategies Inside BradyGames' Guide!
- BradyGames' Street Racing Syndicate Official Strategy Guide features top-notch racing tactics to beat the competition in every race.
- Maps for every course-closed-circuit, open-city, and even online pink slip races.
- Exclusive information provided for the 40+ authentic licensed cars.
- Shortcuts and secret paths revealed!
- Tips to unlock hidden cars and more!
- BradyGames is Official and Exclusive on this title.
- Platform: PS2, Xbox & GameCube
Street Racing Syndicate is an ultra-realistic street racing game for the PS2, Xbox and GameCube. Players can modify over 40 authentic licensed cars with parts from over 15 real-world manufacturers, then turn their ride loose on the streets of three cities across the USA. Gamers can burn the competition to win cash, street credit or better yet, their opponent's wheels. They'll also have the opportunity to win the affections of 18 real-life models from the world of import racing. Bumping a fellow racer or blowing a turn will cause damage to the vehicle in real time, and players will pay for damage with the cash they've earned. For the first time ever, gamers will also have the option to throw down with opponents around the world via online pink slip races. Not Final Cover.
Namco-Hometek, Inc. is the U.S. consumer division of Namco Limited, a Tokyo-based world leader in the high-tech entertainment industry. Committed to providing the ultimate entertainment experience, Namco uses cutting-edge technology and advanced electronics to take their theme parks, arcades, and home video games far beyond traditional entertainment.