Brand: Kogan Page
Valuing Roles: How to Establish Relative Worth
- Publish Date: 2008-04-01
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Michael Armstrong;Ann Cummins
Regular price $17.77 Sale price
Organizations have different drivers that influence how roles and jobs are evaluated and rewarded. Valuing Roles offers practical advice and highlights the benefits and risk of the different approaches businesses can use. It shows how job evaluation intersects with pay-related processes, systems and policies.
Valuing Roles examines the 'why' and 'how' behind the concept. It provides:
* An overview of the approaches and current issues
* An outline of the methodology
* A guide to designing and implementing a scheme and structures
* Coverage of topics such as equal pay and marketing pricing
It also includes international case studies, flowcharts, checklists, templates, and an analysis of a job evaluation survey carried out in 2007 by e-reward.