Taping Techniques: Principles and Practice, 2e
- Publish Date: 2004-11-11
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Rose Macdonald BA FCSP
The new edition of this highly successful, practical handbook offers an abundance of new techniques and updated literature including a new chapter that explains the theory and principles behind unloading painful structures and stabilization techniques, an updated chapter on podiatry and its current trends, and descriptions of many new, simple, and effective international techniques that may be modified to suit the situation. Some quickies or many uses for one strip of tape are included in this new edition as well.
- Concise and easy-to-understand, this text is an effective teaching tool for any kind of practitioner.
- The content is thorough and comprehensive, covering all aspects of functional taping.
- In the constantly growing and ever-changing world of sports medicine, this book will keep the reader more up-to-date with new developments in their field.
- New expert contributors with international reputations share their knowledge and experience.
- New material on biomechanics, sleeves, shoes, quick taping, taping for muscle imbalance, psychological aspects of taping, and proprioceptive taping ensures that the reader has the most current information available.
- Improved and added illustrations bring a new life to the book, aiding in the understanding of important concepts.