Learning Through Knowledge Management
- Publish Date: 2001-12-06
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Pervaiz K. Ahmed;Kwang Kok Lim;Ann Y E Loh
'Learning through Knowledge Management' provides an insightful overview of the main issues integrating learning and Knowledge Management. It offers a rich resource of case examples that highlight Knowledge Management in practice.
The text explores and defines learning and Knowledge Management concepts, and deals with the elements that play an important part in determining implementation success in the organization. The chapters present a managerially oriented discussion of the following key areas:
* The role of processes in managing knowledge
* The behavioural side of Knowledge Management
* Leadership reflexes for knowledge management success
* The key features of Information Technology required for Knowledge Management
* The future of Knowledge Management as part of organization management.
There are many case studies which include:
The case studies encompass a diverse and broad range of sectors, maturity of practice, problems and approaches to Knowledge Management.