Internal Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing (Paperback))
- Publish Date: 2002-03-27
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Pervaiz K. Ahmed;Mohammed Rafiq
A clear-sighted introduction to a complex subject, 'Internal Marketing' provides the reader with a succinct overview of the most recent thinking and practice.
The text begins by defining what internal marketing is and how it can work, and from this foundation:
* Outlines state-of-the-art thinking and practice
* Demonstrates how internal marketing can be used to facilitate such diverse strategies as TQM, New Product Development and Change Management
* Highlights the techniques managers need to understand to use IM effectively within their organizations
* Contains a range of international and up to the minute examples and cases of best practice from companies around the world
Throughout the book the emphasis is on understanding the principles that have made internal marketing such a potent force within leading corporations. This is combined with a pragmatic assessment of the many challenges involved in making it a reality within an organization.