Optometry A-Z, 1e
- Publish Date: 2007-03-27
- Binding: Hardcover
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. Whether it is used for learning, an examination revision aid or a quick reference tool for the busy practitioner, this comprehensive optometry encyclopedia will be an essential companion for all optometrists and eye care professionals throughout their careers. It includes all subspecialties of the subject, including: color vision, eye disease, low vision, binocular vision, orthoptics, contact lenses, spectacle lenses, ocular anatomy and physiology, geometrical and physical optics, optometric techniques, visual fields, occupational optometry, therapeutics and optometric law. With full-color illustrations and diagrams that further explain the text, this book is a valuable touchstone for all professionals in the field.
- Quick reference A-Z format.
- Extensively illustrated in color throughout.
- Hundreds of terms and definitions.
- Thorough explanations enhanced by line diagrams and tables for ready reference.
- Comprehensively cross referenced.
- Useful appendices including optometric and contact lens grading scales.
- Edited by an acclaimed optometric author and educator.
- Extensive contributions from leading authorities in the field.