Textbook of Veterinary Medical Nursing, 1e
- Publish Date: 2003-03-14
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Carole Browne Dip AVN(Surgical) RVN;Jo Masters Cert Ed VN
This veterinary textbook is the first of its kind, providing information aimed specifically at medical nursing. Concepts build on the level of knowledge consistent with the RCVS Veterinary Nursing syllabus, providing an in-depth, high-level approach to medical nursing and its practical applications. A two-color format highlights key elements of the text and clarifies illustrations.
- This is the first textbook to focus on the medical nursing of small animals.
- Appropriate for all levels of study as well as being an invaluable reference source for practice.
- The authors have first-hand knowledge of syllabus requirements as well as practicalities of everyday practice.
- Quick quizzes at the end of each section provide an additional learning tool.
- Easily accessible information and extensive illustrations make this book an essential purchase for anyone who cares for small animals.
- A two-color format highlights key elements of the text and clarifies illustrations.