Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing, 1e
- Publish Date: 2003-06-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Victoria Aspinall BVSc MRCVS
Focusing entirely on the practical aspects of the veterinary nurse's work, this essential reference serves as an easy-to-follow guide to clinical procedures in veterinary nursing. It presents a series of step-by-step procedures that are used in daily veterinary practice, with explanations of the rationale behind each technique.
- The author is well-known and respected in the field, bringing knowledge from both veterinary medicine and veterinary nursing to this text.
- Comprehensive, complete information makes this book the veterinary equivalent of the Marsden Manual of Practical Procedures.
- Easy-to-follow format makes information accessible and understandable.
- Emphasizes the practical aspects of veterinary nursing, with step-by-step guidance for procedures, skills, and techniques.